Tuesday 8 March 2011

Plain & Simple

So today I needed to do a card quickly and this is what I came up with. I got the Cuttlebug embossing on the go and then added some gems to the butterflies.  I think it's turned out quite well for a quick make and I'm going to make some more along this theme as I'm trying to get some cards in reserve.


Card, Ribbon & Gems from stash
Sentiment - LOTV Dreamy Days
Tools used - Nestabilities Plain Circles
Craft Concepts Universal Embossing Folder - Flutterby
Martha Stewart Scoreboard

Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. Stunningly beautiful card, using 3 of my favourite things - butterflies, ribbon and purple! It is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this card!! really really pretty!
    Love the purple and the butterflies :)

    twinkle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous Louise. I love the embossing folder you have used. I'm really enjoying embossing at the moment as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card louise.the embossing is beautiful and i love the colour :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - love the sheen on the card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - it's so simple but it is gorgeous. Love it. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo... this is sooooo pretty. Love the pearly card, its wonderful when its embossed. Very classy and no-one would know its a quickie. Great little details finish it off perfectly, and the way you have done the bow is so gorgeous!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love the colour and the embossing

    ReplyDelete