Monday 6 June 2011

Seeing Double ......

Almost but not quite.....

Version 1

Version 2

This little card was made as a Thank You for the lovely Jacque from the USA.  Recently I was lucky enough to win one of her lovely blog candies and used some of the prize goodies on this card. Anyway, said card and little reciprocal gift was despatched to the USA mid-March and finally arrived with her on 31st May!  The Version 2 card was made to re-send to Jacque as I was convinced the first package had gone astray for ever.

Please do visit Jacque's blog (http://jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com/) and say Hi. She really does some fantastic work and hers was the very first blog I read at the start of my cardmaking journey.


Scalloped card blank - Papermania
Sentiment - Papermania
Image - Magnolia's 'Sneaky Tilda' coloured with Promarkers
DP - K&Company Daisy by Tim Coffey
Gems - Papermania Mosaics
Ribbon - Offray
Butterfly (version 1) from stash
Large Flower (version 1)  - K&Co

Tools used:
Nestabilities Lacey Squares
Nellie Snellen medium Flower Punch set
Martha Stewart medium branch punch

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful cards louise.the tilda is so sweet and i love your soft colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Louise, I too follow Jacque's blog, her work and eye for colour is just amazing I think x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Louise!!! Both of them are beautiful!!! But the one I have in my hand that finally arrived is the most beautiful!!! I absolutely love it...the coloring is gorgeous and all of the green beauty is amazing!!! The details you have added are so stunning!!! Beautiful job and re-job!!! Sending you a big hug and many thanks for everything!!! Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great that you took a picture of the original before you sent it :)

    I love both of these, gorgeous fresh greens and one of the cutest Tildas ever. Such a lovely thing to do to.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a lovely thought Louise and such a pretty card too. Well 'two' actually. :) I'm so glad Jacque received them - it would have been a pity if they were lost in transit.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Louise

    What gorgeous colours you have worked with and a great layout too.

    I bet Jacque was over the moon with her delivery.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete