Wednesday 4 September 2013

Butterfly Birthday



Yes, I know, Lili of the Valley again but I just can’t resist. I also wanted to enter the last ever Lili’s Little Fairies Challenge. I’ve enjoyed entering the challenges over the summer months and hope to join in with the new challenge blog.

So, on to my card. I used a 6 x 6 Kraft card blank and layered two different Vintage Rose DPs (by Craftworks) onto Kraft card. Edges have been inked with Memento Rich Cocoa. The LOTV image is one of the older Cute Squares, cut with a plain circle die and matted onto Spellbinders Butterflies Circle. Gems and ribbon from stash and the sweet butterfly stopwatch embellishment is from The Range. The sentiment is by Hot Off the Press and was a recent magazine freebie.





I would like to enter the following challenge:





Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card - I love all the brown tones and it's a lovely layout too.

    Thanks for joining usat LLF and hope to see you at the new Crafty Little Fairies challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous louise.adorable image and i love your fab design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaww such a lovely card, I adore this LOTV image and I love the layout too!
    I hope you can join us this week with our first challenge as the Crafty Little Fairies :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete