Wednesday 5 January 2011

Challenge Card

Talk about last minute - hope I make the deadline for LOTV challenge.

Entered for the LOTV New Beginnings' challenge using LOTV Zooming Along stamp. I've used it as a congratulations card for a new driver. Coloured with Promarkers and I used some of the new papers I got from the Hobbycraft sale. All other items from stash. Also used Nesties Labels dies and Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet.

Phew, think I just about made it. Well this is the first challenge I've ever entered and if i do another I'll try and leave myself more time.


Louise

5 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the image, very apt for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab 'graphic' papers Louise & I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Louise. The image is great, and I think easel cards are always fab and lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete