Thursday 20 January 2011

Cute Squares card

Like a lot of crafters I am really loving the Lili of the Valley Cute Squares - here is my handiwork for today using another one of the Party Girls Cute Squares.  The photo isn't showing the colours that well.  It looks better in real life!



Image - Lili of the Valley Cute Squares - Party Girls
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley Dreamy Days
DP and Star - K&Co. White and Pearlescent card and gems from stash
PaperCellar Raffia Lace
Tools Used - Nellie Snellen medium flower punch
                     Nestabilities Plain and Scalloped Circles
                     Martha Stewart PATP Deco Fan and Branch Punch


Louise

5 comments:

  1. I adore this card, its absolutely beautiful, I love everything about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love your border punch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adoreable! :) Super cute image, and a great layout. I really love that PATP punch too - it is now on my 'hit list' :D lol.

    have a great weekend

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete