Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Cute Squares again

These LOTV Cute Squares really are great. I can see I'm going to have to order more. So here's a pink and red card for today. I used Core'dinations card for the lacey square and punched border. First outing too for my new MS Valentine Hearts punch.



I've tried to get a close-up of the lovely K&Co flower which has a corduroy fabric centre.


Image - LOTV Cute Squares - Love and Romance - topiary heart has been glittered
DPs - Kate Knight Christmas Collection - freebie from Quick Cards magazine
Sentiment - Papermania Honey & Hugs
Flower - K&Co Metal Brads pack
White card, Ribbon and Heart Gems from stash
Pink Card - Core'dinations
Tools used - Lacey Squares Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Valentine Hearts punch

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Days Away Challenge #12 - Love
One Stitch at a Time #46 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Challenge #4 Love is in the Air
Pile It On Challenge #4 - Love is in the Air



Louise

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the colours. I think I may have to treat myself to that MS punch it looks fab. Love the flower too, not seen those before xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Louise, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away with our 'Love' challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - gorgeous image on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Louise, this looks fab. I love that DP, and the punch is perfect. Great colours too.

    Have a great weekend

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, those papers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love those papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!
    Thanks for sharing the Love at Pile It On this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!!!! I love the flower and I'm lusting over the heart punch. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete